Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Update

A new chapter of "Plutocracy USA" is already up at Literary Mystery,

www.literarymystery.blogspot.com

The chapter is called, "The Wheels of Reaction." You might find it fun.
****************************************************
OTHER NEWS
I'm working furiously to read and review a new 418-page book by Susan Nagel about the French Revolution. I want to review it while the book is "hot." I plan my review to entertain and enlighten. (Also to come: the promised review of Lawrence Richette's latest novel.)

Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Rather than do it all at once, you should do dispatches along the way. I've started doing this on my own site, with Montaigne, as I go through it. I also did it when I spent all of Thanksgiving weekend reading this one huge novel. I offered some thoughts every six or seven chapters or so. I think it's a much fresher way of doing it. You sort of "cover" the experience of a book, like an event, which it is. It's just an event you can hope into any time.